Can I Re-Join Scentsy after Cancelling?
Have you ever asked Can I Re-Join Scentsy after Cancelling? If you used to sell Scentsy but voluntarily canceled your account or were purged due to inactivity for prolonged periods of time, did you know that you may reactivate your account at no cost? It’s true!!! You can request that your account be restored and you’ll be able to start selling again, as soon as the restoration request is processed. There’s no new starter kit to purchase – you simply order whatever business supplies you think you may need from our Scentsy Family Store.
If you’ve been gone less than three months, you’ll be restored back with your original sponsor. If it’s been three months or more since you were removed from the database, then you have the option to restore under a new sponsor – just be sure to include that person’s name in your request for restoration. If you would like for me to be your new sponsor my name is of course Kayla Hernandez and my Consultant ID# is 240938.
Requirements to Stay a Scentsy Consultant
1. To stay a Scentsy Consultant you must enter It’s a rolling 3 month period, meaning if you had 150 or more in September but didn’t do at least 150 in October nor in November, then you’d need to have another 150 month in December to avoid being terminated. It’s not 150 over the course of 3 months, it’s 150 in one month – you just don’t need to do it every month.
2. Since we have a multiple-brand concept, you can enroll new consultants into any brand, without you actually being a consultant in that particular brand. Perhaps you tried our wickless candle line and liked it, but you didn’t feel totally passionate about it – you can enroll to sell purses and jewelry if that’s your thing, but if you find someone who still loves her/his wax, you can enroll that person and reap the benefits of their passion for that product line.
4. We continue to expand globally. As of this writing we are currently open for business (sales and recruiting) in the U.S. Canada, Mexico, UK, Germany, Ireland, Poland, Australia, Spain, France, and New Zealand.
If it sounds too good to be true or a little confusing still, let me assure you, it does seem a little too good to be true, but it is possible with Scentsy Family. It’s a new concept to the direct sales industry, never before been done. If you want to hear more or if you are ready to give Scentsy another look, I’m happy to give you further details how to proceed. Please contact me today. I could talk about this stuff all day long!
Reinstatements (Welcome Back!)
- Account Reinstatements: If your Account is cancelled and you wish to begin again as a Scentsy Consultant, email: firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for an Account Reinstatement. Your Account may be reinstated only for good cause, which will be determined at the sole and absolute discretion of Scentsy. Accounts cancelled due to Inactivity may be reinstated three (3) months after the Account Cancellation. Accounts cancelled for any other reason may be reinstated six (6) months after the Account Cancellation. Accounts will be reinstated at the Title of Escential Consultant or Certified Consultant, depending on the Lifetime PRV of the Account. Accounts will NOT be reinstated with Downline. If your Account is approved for Reinstatement, you may choose any Sponsor. Upon Reinstatement, you may choose ONE Brand. You are eligible to enroll in or reinstate a second Brand six (6) months after your Account is reinstated.
2. Brand Reinstatements: If you are Current in one Brand, but the Current status for another Brand has been removed from your Account due to Inactivity, you may request a Brand Reinstatement three (3) months after the Brand Cancellation.