How Much Does A Scentsy Consultant Make?
It truly is up to you what you make out of it, how much time you want to invest into it and what route you choose to make YOUR Scentsy business work! Join Now!
How To Choose A Scentsy Sponsor?
Choosing an out of state Sponsor can be just as good as picking one that is right down the street. It really all depends on what YOU want and need to make YOUR business successful.
Here are some tips on how to choose the best sponsor for you, no matter what location they are in
1. Interview a couple Consultants – You should know before you obligate yourself to a sponsor that they are going to be there for YOU, when you need guidance and help. Make sure they answer your questions. Ask about the way they lead and how they will help train you.
2. Friendship vs. Personal Need – There are a lot of people that sign up under a good friend, which is COMPLETELY understandable. I would probably feel the same way. Sometimes this can be great; you can be there for each other you can do events ect together. However, if your personality requries you have a more experienced or professional relationship with your sponsor. Again you may want to consider interviewing a few Consultants to see who will best meet your needs.
3. How are you able to contact them – This is ESPECIALLY if they are out of state. For examly you don’t live by your sponsor, the can still offer a lot of support and education to you via e-mails, text messages, facebook, or whatever they have to offer. Some sponsors don’t train a lot with their Consultants and this can get frustrating if you the type of person who is expecting that.
Moral of the story, you don’t have to choose the first person you know who sells Scentsy.
- Research, Research, Research. Everything we need is at our finger tips. I was on the computer for hours. I started writing down other Director’s names when I heard them on the Training Calls. I wanted to follow everything they did.
- I googled Scentsy and started reading everything I could. I found forms, tip, articles and highlighted everything I wanted to incorporate in my business.
- I followed my Up line’s lead. If they sent me a card or anything, I wrote down when I got it and what it was for. Then as I started building my team, I started doing the same thing.
- I watched the DVDs about 10 times and wrote down everything they said.
- I typed in Scentsy Stuff on google and found things people had made such as documents, flyers, etc. Why reinvent the wheel. Do what the great ones do.
- I went on the forum and read read read, being sure to ignore any negativity I read and focused on items I could use to make my business great.
- I looked up pictures of basket parties. I went to you tube and watched videos.
- I found anything I could and just kept compiling how the great ones were succeeding.
- I watched every training video on the Scentsy Site.
- I listened to every call on my way home from work, or while walking on the tread mill or driving to a city for work or while I was getting ready in the bathroom in the morning.
- I read tons of Direct sales articles on how to be an incredible sponsor.
- I found people on facebook. I watched what they were posting to family and friends.
- I created a Scentsy folder on my desktop with everything I needed for recruiting letters/forms, Welcome letters/forms, Photos, Events, Flyers, Forms. Etc. I organized everything so that when I needed to send some my welcome kit, I could find it on my computer in seconds.
- If I found things other superstar directors did, I emailed them to see if they would share their information. Everyone emailed me back. That is true leadership.
- Huge thing…I read the policy and procedure handbook so I knew what we can and cannot do. I wanted to know what I was talking about.
Everything is right in front of us. Yes its great to have someone walk us through everything but with a little bit of effort on a computer, everything we need and more is seconds away. Contact Me if you have any questions or concerns!