My Journey with Scentsy
Hey there! My name is Kayla and I appreciate you taking the time to visit my site! I’d love to share a little story about my journey with Scentsy so far and how I was able to quit my full-time job to be a stay at home mommy!
I first heard about Scentsy in 2012 at work when my co-workers were passing around a basket party. I was super intrigued by the product and went home that night researching the internet to find anything and everything out about Scentsy! I literally couldn’t sleep that night because my family was in a position where we were literally living paycheck to paycheck and I had that gut feeling that Scentsy could help us. I had been contemplating my then 2-year-old in gymnastics but knew that it wasn’t possible because of our financial situation so I was determined to use my business to fund her gymnastics. The following morning I signed up! It wasn’t that easy though, I had talked my mother’s ear off about Scentsy but didn’t have the money to buy the starter kit. In all fairness, my mom gave me the money to join basically to shut me up!
This little candle business started to pay for my daughter’s gymnastics has turned into my full-blown “career” that has allowed me to be at home to take care of that then 2-year-old who had developed type 1 diabetes and my second child. It has also allowed me to support men and women all over the world.
My kids are my biggest motivation behind Scentsy and here are some pictures of my family:
If you are curious about how much a Scentsy Independent Consultant makes, here’s the breakdown of income disclosure:
More than money, the most fun part of being with Scentsy is that you get to travel around the world.
Here are the list of places that Scentsy has sent me:
- National Convention (Indianapolis – July 2013)
- Incentive Trip Earner for 2 (Atlantis Bahamas June 2014)
- National Convention (St. Louis – July 2014)
- Incentive Trip Earner (Cancun Mexico January 2015)
- New Region Opening in Auckland New Zealand (March 2015)
- Incentive Trip Earner ( Southern Caribbean Cruise June 2015)
- National Convention ( Las Vegas July 2015)
- Bootcamp (Boise Idaho October 2015)
- Incentive Trip Earner (Cozumel Mexico January 2016)
- Incentive Trip Earner (Disney World for 4 – yes I said it FOUR people June 2016)
- National Convention (Nashville July 2016)
- Incentive Trip Earner (New York City January 2017)
- Incentive Trip Earner for 2 (Punta Cana June 2017)
- National Convention (Kansas City July 2017)
Upcoming trips earned already:
- Exclusive Top Leader Annual Mentor special invitation trip to home office (March 2018)
- 7 day Mediterranean Cruise to Spain, France, and Italy (June 2018)
Here are some of the memories that I made with Scentsy family
Once again I appreciate you stopping by and taking the time to read my Scensty journey. If you wish to join Scentsy and be part of this incredible journey, click the below button and join now. Let’s connect on Facebook: https://www.